Abstract Submission Instructions
Abstract submission is NOW closed.
Submission Opens: 10 January, 2016
Submission Closes: 30 June, 2016
- Molecular biology and biosynthetic aspects of cofactors
- Medical, pharmaceutical and nutritional applications of cofactors and enzymes
- Structure, function and catalytic mechanisms of enzymes and cofactors
- Novel technologies using enzymes and cofactors
- Enzymes in the production of useful chemicals
- Exploration of enzymatic activities by screening and protein engineering
Abstract Submission Guideline
Papers within the scope of the conference are invited. If you wish to be considered for an oral or poster presentation, please submit one page manuscript electrically through the submission system.
Only PDF files are accepted. Please convert your paper to PDF and check that all images and scientific formulas are properly converted as expected.
The introduction, methods, results, discussion, main figure and table and main references should be briefly and clearly stated in the paper. It should be used the format file typed in A4 size with top, left, right margins of 2.5 cm and a bottom margin of 3.0 cm. Please type your paper body in 10.5 point size, the title in 15point size, author(s) list in 13 point size, author’s affiliation and address in 12 point slanting size. For details, refer to the template.