Kenji Soda (Kyoto University, Japan)
Hideyuki Hayashi (Osaka Medical College, Japan)
Yasuhisa Asano (Toyama Prefectural University, Japan)
Molecular biology and biosynthetic aspects of cofactors
Medical, pharmaceutical and nutritional applications of cofactors and enzymes
Structure, function and catalytic mechanisms of enzymes and cofactors
Novel technologies using enzymes and cofactors
Enzymes in the production of useful chemicals
Exploration of enzymatic activities by screening and protein engineering
Abstract Submission Closes: 25 May, 2016
Poster presentation is extended until 30 June, 2016
Acceptance Notification: 15 June, 2016
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 30 June, 2016
Unazuki, Toyama, Japan
Thank for your participation.
We would like to thank you all so much for attending ICC05-AEM2016.
Conference photos are ready on the web. Click here for the photo album.
Once again, thank you for your support and contributions to conference and we look forward to seeing you again.
- Conference photos are available!
- Shuttle Bus Timetable is available!
- Preliminary Program is available.
- Invited Speaker information is UPDATED!
- Speakers instruction is now available.
- Travel award winners are announced!
- 3rd accouchement is available.
- The deadline for abstract submission is extended.
- 2nd circular is available.
- Invited speaker is updated.